The Christ Villa Multi-Media (CVMM) Department is responsible for setup, maintenance, coordination, and use of the church’s multimedia assets, including audio, photography, videography, and lighting equipment utilized during church services and for other special on-and-off site events. The CVMM Department’s mission is to glorify God, by ensuring that His Word and our praise and song to Him, is seen and heard clearly and without distraction or interference within our church premises. This mission is replicated as we digitally broadcast and distribute media throughout the world with the highest video and audio quality available.
The CVMM Department works closely with the worship leaders, pastors, musicians, and others to create powerful, dynamic, and meaningful worship experiences. In addition, CVMM provides creative and logistical support for all church needs that require multimedia technology.
The Vision of the CVMM department is to showcase Christ Villa to the world by leveraging on up-to-date media technologies. The department includes a diverse & talented group of hardworking professionals & hobbyists with a passion for communicating the love of Christ through cutting-edge technology.
The CVMM Department provides Christ Villa with support for events that require multimedia reinforcement. These events include, but are not limited to rehearsals, worship services, concerts, and remote events that require setup and operation. The CVMM Department also handles the operation and maintenance of audio, photography, videography, and lighting equipment.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Broadcasting live audio and video within the church sanctuary and other designated areas and digitally, over the internet to social media and online platforms
- Recording audio and video during regular church services, and other special meetings
- Editing and enhancing audio and video from recorded services and other special events for archive, broadcast, and production
- Production, duplication, and distribution of recorded audio and video files to fulfill order requests for sermon messages and other special events
- Providing audio and video support for evangelistic outreaches and other special events outside of the church building
- Documenting church services, events and activities using photography
- Updating viewers (members & public) on church activities, upcoming events, and resources with timely and informative news segments via the CVTV platform
- Managing, enhancing, and updating content on the church website and leveraging technologies to enhance reach
- Maintaining a cohesive and integrated digital experience for the church
- Managing the church’s technological assets as effective stewards to maximize ROI
- Implementing effective policies and procedures to ensure ongoing improvement
Volunteers are trained for specific technological skills or knowledge required to support assigned CVMM responsibilities, so the only prerequisite to volunteering is a willingness to learn and comfort in handling and using technological devices and equipment. The CVMM Department is currently recruiting in the following areas: audio mastering and engineering, video camera operations, social media content management & optimization, service directing, lighting coordination, project management, creative direction.
- Problem Solving
Copyright ©2021 Christ Villa Church. All Rights Reserved
Questions about our site? Contact the Web Team HERE